Monday, September 20, 2010

Disney Day

These were some pictures I took during Disney Day. I used the color filter for them, except for the picture of my shadow with my Disney ears. For that photo I used a sepia filter. I took the picture of Chelby when she was posing for another picture, because I like that she isn't looking at my camera. It makes the photo less personal, but puts more emphasis on the wings she is holding up. The picture I took using the car mirror was really cool because it's a different point of view for the shot. The people looking at the photos are able to see my ears and Rebecca's ears. The picture of the pajama pants was an interesting shot because it was a different way to show the outfits worn for Disney day. I like the contrast of the red pants to the black converse. I love the picture of the shadow of my Mickey ears because I love the color in the picuture. I used a sepia filter on it to make the golden/brown color appear. I like that the ears are center-punched because it shows the emphasis in the photo. The picture of Rebecca and Tara is just one that makes me laugh because of their expressions. There is a nice contrast between colors because Tara is wearing bright colors and Rebecca is wearing dark colors. That allows the person viewing the photo to shift from one subject to the other because of the color change. The picture of Stefani is my favorite one with a subject because of her facial expression. She looked up right when I was taking the picture and wasn't expecting it. I used the rule of thirds to frame her, showing that she is the subject of the image. I like her facial expression too. It shows a sense of innocence because she didn't know I was going to take the picture. Her wide eyes remind me of Minnie Mouse and that was the character she was trying to mimick.




No comments:

Post a Comment