Monday, September 27, 2010

Skittles Day & Mercy Day

These pictures are from Mercy Day at the rally. The first one is an action shot of the Mercy mascot, the crusader (rabbit). The gray color of the costume contrasts against the yellow color of the freshmen. I like that the mascot is in the center because it shows emphasis on it. The second picture is really nice because it's a candid picture of our class. I left it in color to show the dominance of red in the photo. The picture of Alex waving the flag is a good action shot too, and shows the seniors' spirit. I like her facial expression because it shows how enthusiastic she is about the rally. The photo of Rachel is my favorite from the rally because it shows how intense she is, but also shows the other seniors who are excited about the rally. Rachel is in focus, but everyone else is not in focus and it helps put emphasis on Rachel. The last picture is from Skittles Day and I liked this picture because it is from a different angle. I didn't include the person's face, I just took a picture of the clothes they were wearing. I liked that angle because it wasn't what people were expecting.













No comments:

Post a Comment