Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bowl-a-thon 2010

For all the Bowl-a-thon pictures, I choose to take them in color because the red in all the pictures represents all the seniors. I took a candid picture of the Student Body Officers to show their face paint and how they were dressed up as KISS. The second picture is a great one that shows our class spirit. I like that all the people in it take up most of the picture because it shows how many seniors are spirited. Even though the third picture is posed I like it because it shows unity since all three of them are posing the same. My favorite picture is the one of Kristen spraying Mackenzie’s hair. It’s a candid shot and the framing is nice because they balance the picture by not being in the same spot together. The smile on Kristen’s face shows how much fun they were having and allows the viewer to see how much they were enjoying getting ready for Bowl-a-thon. The last photo looks posed, but it was a candid. Jennifer was laughing at something someone said and I called her name, she turned around still smiling and I took the photo. I used the rule of thirds to frame her and I love the focus on this shot. She is in focus, but the background is blurry.





No comments:

Post a Comment