Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Chelby...

Dear Chelby,
I loved seeing the pictures from your summer! Sometimes there were pictures that used rule of thirds, lines, or emphasis, but I don't think they were taken like that. Usually we just take pictures for the fun or it, like snapshots, we don't set up the picture before taking it. The pictures are taken in the moment. I now know how much you love to go to Hawaii during vacations! The pictures of you with your family and friends were great and showed me how important those people are to you. I really liked the picture of you and your mom; it was really cute! I would love to see more pictures that use the elements and principles. I would suggest taking some pictures in black and white for close-ups, just to see how they look different than color photos. Good luck with your future pictures!
-Irene B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment