Sunday, October 17, 2010

Five Pictures

These are the five pictures I took over the weekend. I used different filters when taking my pictures. For my first picture I used a color accent filter, which shows specific colors and the rest of the picture is black and white. I used it to make the photo more fun and engaging. The red and orange colors are bright making the photo fun. The second picture I took was at a concert. I took the picture of Auburn and center-punched her because I wanted the emphasis to be on her. That was another reason I framed the picture, so that the background was mostly black, so the focus was on her. The next photo I took in black and white because it shows the different values from the flower and leaves. I framed it so that the flower took up most of the frame because the flower is emphasized in the photo. The fourth picture I took was of a cup of Sharpies, but they were lying down. I framed it using the rule of thirds. I like the angle I shot the photo with because it is unique for the object I am photographing. The last photo was at a concert. Jason Derulo is center-punched here too for emphasis. I choose black and white because it conveys the emotion from the crowd better. I like that I captured the hands of the crowd at the bottom of the photo too.





No comments:

Post a Comment