Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Toy

Our assignment was to take pictures of a little toy during the 5-day break. I decdied to take pictures of my UCLA Bruins keychain (UCLA > USC) and I brought it around with me. Thursday I was at home, so I took a picture of the keychain at the windows in my hallway. Friday I knew to Los Angeles, and on the plane I did my government homework. I used photoshop to make the picture blue and yellow with a gradient filter. Saturday I was in Santa Monica and decided to take a picture of my toy with the beach and palm trees in the background. Sunday I was on a party bus, and I like that most of the picture is black because I think it creates a mysterious atmosphere. Monday I flew back to SFO and I took a picture of my toy next to the airplane window.

No comments:

Post a Comment