Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Autobiography

My Autobiography was an assignment in which I was supposed to take pictures for the different categories. It was interesting because some people got angles of things that I would not think of. It showed everyone's creativity, and spunk. The first picture is of my keychain collection and it represents some of my favorite places. I love all the different colors in this picture and how bright they are. The second picture is of my dog and I choose black & white for it because I think it fit the tone of the photo. My dog looks sad, and the usage of black & white helps show that mood. Lastly, the picture of my Economics book uses color accent. I wanted to make the yellow standout so people immediately knew what the subject was. It works because the yellow stands out but everything else is black & white.

No comments:

Post a Comment